Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sustaining Tissue Damage

Wow...it's been a while since I've posted anything on here.  I remember back in MySpace days when I used to post at least once a week.  *sigh*  Those were the days...BUT, there's no going back (I seem to have misplaced my Delorean)...and frankly, who wants to?

So...some of you may know that a big change has happened around here (my home, specifically).  This change has made me question the very roots of my foundation.  What have I been doing all these years??  It's made me laugh...it's brought me close to tears.  It's even brought on a sense of awe and wonder...to an extent.  I mean... HOW is this possible???

Some of you may still be wondering what I'm referring to.  I'll tell you. (brace yourself)  In the past nine days, we've used SIX rolls of toilet paper in this house.!!!! Whathaaaaaaa???  (I TOLD you it's been life-changing!)  Normally,  I can go up to two weeks never having to replace the roll.  Now, we're just whippin' right through them like they're going out of style!

Other than that, folks, life is just trucking right along...thanks for asking. :)

Oh...in related news, my sister and her kids are living with me now. :D  I love those people!

More soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment